This cartridge is a PAL version which is suitable for Australian and European SNES Consoles.
The world's worst video game executive is at it again, tightening deadlines and demanding cruch time to stay on track and hit that release date.
Devolver Digital CFO, Fork Parker, enjoyed a life of luxury and spent his days watching the profits roll in from the lucrative indie game publishing industry.
However, an upstart new publishing label threatens to take his beloved market share, forcing the handsome executive to take matters into his own hands and start 'motivating' his game developers by any means necessary.
Meaningless elements like “artistic integrity” and “engaging gameplay” are out the window as efficiency and deadlines now dictate the studio's every move - welcome to crunch time.
- The SuperCIC chip in SNES games allow the board to run in any region, but there will be some speed differences when played on a PAL console, since the PAL consoles have a different refresh rate than NTSC consoles
- This is a brand new video game created especially for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, lovingly produced by the talented Mega Cat Studios.
- Comes with a SNES Cartridge (region free) together with a box and manual, just like how it was in the old days :)
- Furious task management and questionable motivation tactics are your tools. Coffee, discipline, and shock treatment are all in play if your team slips off their production schedule.
- Spend your profits from each game wisely - do you invest in a new espresso machine to keep the your dev team happy, or buy some winged wingtips to help you zip around the office?
- Deploy strategic power-ups, like unpaid interns working for exposure and mandatory overtime to stay on track and hit that release date.
- Take executive action in exciting and intense mini-games to keep his office in order. When the internet drops out or your beloved wife calls in, only Fork and his pet piggy bank, Pork Farker, can save the game and the bottom line.
Fork Parker's Crunch Out is not licensed, sponsored, published, or endorsed by Nintendo Co. Ltd, or their affiliates. Nintendo® are trademarks of Nintendo Co., Ltd.