Shipping within Australia from $8.95
Originally released in 1989, Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes marks the beginning of Nihon Falcom’s Long-running turn-based RPG series “The Legend of Heroes”.
The soundtrack to Dragon Slayer VI Legend of Heroes as a whole is more relaxed and light-hearted in contrast to its other role-playing game contemporaries that Nihon Falcom released on the PC-88. From the relaxing themes of “Town” that instill a sense of peace and safety and the music of “Ship” accompanying you as you sail across the sea.
Falcom Sound Team jdk has taken great care to give the soundtrack to Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes a unique identity in comparison to all of Nihon Falcom’s other numerous PC-88 offerings.
Mastered from entirely new recordings captured specifically for this release we are excited to be sharing this underappreciated piece of Nihon Falcom’s music history soundtrack with you for its first release on vinyl record!
- First ever release on vinyl
- Pressed on two 180 gram discs cut at 33 1/3 RPM
- All housed in a heavyweight 350 gsm single-pocket jacket and a belly band obi-strip
- The complete soundtrack to Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes with bonus arrange tracks.
- The original soundtrack has been mastered for vinyl from new recordings painstakingly captured specifically for this release from a Makoto OPNA cartridge.
- Two extra arrangement version tracks of music from Perfect Collection: Dragon Slayer The Legend of Heroes and "The Legend of Heroes I - IV" Piano Collection.