Shipping within Australia from $11.95
Claude Debussy is a legendary 20th Century French composer, famous for his “symphonic sketches”. Over 100 years after penning his masterpiece, Préludes, composer Dan Golding saw an opportunity in adapting Debussy’s whimsical melodic chaos into the soundtrack for Untitled Goose Game. Through meticulous musical surgery, he recorded a few of Debussy’s classics, then broke them into hundreds of stems, which afforded developer House House the ability to turn those riffs into a dynamic, reactionary anthem for game’s titular (and feathery) anti-hero.
- Special “Double Groove” Edition - Every time you place the needle, you’re rolling the dice on which path the music will take — a lovely complement to the dynamic in-game soundtrack, making every turntable run a random rendition.
- Pressed on random coloured vinyl - The disc is made from salvaged vinyl, which is turned into “grind,” then remelted and repressed. It’s a process rarely used due to the random nature of its resulting colorways, but we thought it befitting for this title, considering the Goose’s penchant for collecting junk.
- Innovative Eco-Friendly Packaging – 100% Recycled Jacket
- Music by Dan Golding, adapted from Claude Debussy’s Préludes
- Mastered for Vinyl by Townsend Mastering