Shipping within Australia from $12.95
Double Fine: 20 Years explores the people, ideas, inspirations and goals that have resulted in everything from Psychonauts to Costume Quest, Brütal Legend to Broken Age and stacks more.
Led by Tim Schafer, Double Fine is about creativity, stories and fun, its games having brought joy to zillions (millions, probably, but still pretty good) over the 20 years since it made the right move and decided to exist.
This is a limited edition item which will only be available as part of the 1st Edition print run!
Legend Edition exclusive features:
- Luxury cloth cover
- Gold foil detailing
- Debossed impression of Double Fine's iconic two-headed baby logo
- Limited edition, only 2,600 available
- Over 280 pages
- 210 x 297mm landscape format
- Thread sewn binding for increased durability
- Fold-out gatefold pages with selected fan art
- Hundreds of images from concept art to full renders, including never before seen images selected from Double Fine's digital and physical art archive
- Created in collaboration with Double Fine Productions, based on extensive research and interviews with Double Fine staffers, present and past, and many of the studio's long term collaborators.