Monopoly The Legend of Zelda is exactly what the title describes, a fun combination of elements from the classic capitalist board game and the fantasy world of Hyrule. This collector’s edition is a great family game for Zelda lovers while remaining faithful to the traditional board game that has been in existence for over one hundred years.
Set out on a vibrant board, players buy, sell and trade iconic locations such as Hyrule Castle and The Temple of Time in their quest to own all of Hyrule. The game includes attractive collectable tokens including Link’s shield and bow while the houses and hotels stay true to the original Monopoly pieces.
In this entertaining family game, young people can be introduced to the concepts of investing, drawing comparisons between the game and real life, while they learn valuable lesson associated with handling money, diversifying risk, maintaining cash on hand and considering cash flow. It is also a fantastic game to pull out when hosting a tabletop games night with friends, eating snacks and reminiscing the enjoyment of playing games in the Legend of Zelda series.
Suitable for ages 8 and up
If you like the Legend of Zelda series, you may also like:
- Hero of Time 2 x LP (Soundtrack from the Ocarina of time)
- Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition Chess Set
- The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts
- The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia
- Zelda: The History of a Legendary Saga
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 10" Link Statue
- Hyrule Field (Legend of Zelda) A3 Art Print