Double Dragon is a 1987 cooperative beat-em-up developed by Technos Japan and is considered one of the first successful examples of this genre; leading to several sequels and encouraging other developers to create their own beat-em-ups.
It was incredibly well received in arcades and went on to be sold on multi gaming platforms and can probably be considered one of the best (and beloved) games of all time.
Enjoy this classic arcade beat-em up in a cool little plug & play joystick gadget. Just connect straight to your TV for some retro enjoyment!
- Connects to any TV via AV Ports
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- In-built memory to store your high scores
- Comes in a collector's case for storage & display
- No additional console required, just plug it right in and you are good to go!
If you are a fan of Double Dragon, you may also like: