Shipping within Australia from $16.95
Numskull Designs is incredibly proud to team up with Taito for the eighth instalment in its Quarter Arcades range! One of the world’s most recognisable, iconic arcade games, and our most-requested addition by fans, Bubble Bobble stars the Bubble Dragons in their quests to complete the 100 levels of the Cave of Monsters and save their girlfriends. As well as being one of the first games to feature multiple endings, Bubble Bobble is amazingly fun in both single-player and co-op mode.
This official, fully playable, highly collectible ¼ scale replica features our first ever dual-joystick gameplay, authentic to the classic game. Due to the original not having a dedicated cabinet design, we’ve worked closely with Taito to create this one of a kind cabinet – featuring the original ROM and artwork, as well as official marquee, bezel, and control panel artwork from Taito designers. This collectible miniaturises the classic in an official, authentic way for the very first time, providing a dedicated cabinet long sought after by fans.
Add it to your Quarter Arcades collection to build your very own arcade at home!
- Official Taito product – ¼ scale playable replica of the original 1980s Bubble Bobble arcade cabinet.
- Fully playable cabinet – plays the original arcade ROM on a bespoke emulator.
- Quarter Arcades #8: eighth in the series – collect them all to build your own miniature arcade.
- Realistic replica – precise replica features, with original touches from Taito helping to create a dedicated, authentic cabinet design.
- High quality – made for durability, playability, and portability.
- Play your way – internal dip switch settings let you play however you want, whenever you want.
- Portable and displayable – rechargeable internal battery lets you take it on the go, or display at home in attract mode.