Free Shipping Deal!
Makers of the Bittboy bring you The Pocketgo Retro Console. Exactly as its name suggests, this is a pocket sized, hand-held, portable device that allows you to play retro games from a wide range of your favourite consoles.
This pint sized device is comfortable to use during long play sessions with excellent visibility on the high quality 2.4 IPS Tempered Glass Display Screen. This makes for a gorgeous pixel-perfect joy, with tremendous viewing angles and a powerful back light. A brilliant white plastic shell is joined by chrome-effect sides, shiny and solid face buttons.
As for the insides, we are looking at a 900mhz processor (Allwinner F1C500), combined with 32MB of DDR2 RAM, powered by a rechargeable 700mAh lithium battery giving approximately seven hours of solid play (this will vary depending on the game being played though).
Players have the ability to plug in headphones, use a Micro SD card to store games and recharge with a micro USB port.
The Pocketgo Retro Console new edition supports many systems from the GBA, NES, NEOGEO & PS1. The convenient size and awesome build quality at this price point makes this the ideal device.
Please note that this is an emulation device without pre-loaded games. Some games may not be compatible or run at full speed.
- Supported Game Types: NES/GB/GBC/GBA/SNES/SMD/SMS/PCE/NEOGEO/ MAME/ PS1
- Upgrade to custom firmware to add even more classic systems
- High quality 2.4" IPS 320x240 Display Screen made from Tempered Glass
- Add your own games via the included 8GB Micro SD card
- Supports save states, save then continue where you left off at any time (which is very handy for those old-school tricky games!)
- CPU: Allwinner F1C100S
- RAM: 32MB
- Battery: 1000mAh
- Dimensions: 12.3cm x5.6cm x 1.4cm
- Weight: 100g
Included in the box:
- PocketGo Retro Game Handheld
- USB cable
- User manual
- Micro SD card (8GB)