Shipping from 21 June 2019
"It's a world worth fighting for. Not just here. Everywhere."
These official, limited-edition Horizon Zero Dawn notebooks have been made in conjunction with Guerrilla Games, the studio that created the PlayStation 4-exclusive video game Horizon Zero Dawn.
Let yourself be creatively inspired with these notebooks based on the natural beauty of the world of Horizon Zero Dawn, its inhabitants, and main character Aloy. These notebooks are perfect for both Horizon Zero Dawn fans and aficionados of notebooks, and have been made with great care and attention. The notebooks have a considered and subtle design inspired by both the game and the artists behind it. Use them to let your own creativity flow, as well and record your thoughts. These notebooks make for an ideal gift for any Horizon Zero Dawn fan.
Both notebooks feature hardcovers with rounded corners, while the paper inside is subtly lined. Several pages are printed with concept art, sketches and textual observations exclusively produced by Guerrilla Games for these notebooks. The cover of the Limited Edition is made with uncoated, 85% recycled leather in the same natural color as the clothing of the Nora tribe featured in the game. A Banuk tribe sun symbol graces the front in a subtle blind emboss. The pen holder and the round closing elastic are produced in a color and material that hints at Aloy's bow and arrow. With the Limited Edition comes a pencil and paperclip of brushed aluminum in the shape of Aloy's Focus device.
The special Collector's Edition consists of the Limited Edition notebook, plus one extra hardcover notebook made with a dark brown 85% recycled leather. The spine is stitched with threads in the color of Aloy's outfit, and the front features the triangle symbol from Horizon Zero Dawn. This symbol forms the basis of the iconography used in the world of Horizon. Its three sides stand for the three pillars of Horizon Zero Dawn: nature, machines and the tribes, with the marker in the middle representing Aloy as the game’s center point.
A key piece of Horizon Zero Dawn concept artwork served as a guideline in the development of both notebooks, and the Collector's Edition comes with a small Cook and Becker giclee print of this specific piece of art, featuring Aloy. The Collector's Edition has the same accessories as the Limited Edition, but also includes a deep black graphite pencil and a separate pen clip with a leather strap and piece of blue chalk as a nod to the cave paintings in Horizon Zero Dawn. This blue color has also been carried through in some of the drawings on the inside of the notebooks.
The Collector's Edition is presented in a handsome luxury box wherein the notebooks, accessories and giclee print have been carefully placed.
- 2 officially licensed notebooks
- 13cm x 21cm
- Two hardcover notebooks with rounded corners
- Limited to 1250 copies world-wide
- Subtly lined, pearl coloured on 80gsm paper
- 192 pages
- 16 pages printed with original concept art and sketches
- Both notebooks have an elastic closure with matching bookmark
- Expandable innter pocket in the back
- Comes with an official giclee print of original concept art (size being 22cm x 30cm)
- Wrapped in see through paper and sealed with a sticked and label
- Comes with 2 pencils with silver arrow print, a pen clip & blue chalk based on the games Banuk wall drawings and a paperclip shaped like Aloy's Focus device
- Packed in a Luxury Collector's Box
- Accesories Included:
- A custom pencil
- A black graphite pencil
- An aluminium paper clip in the form of Aloy's Focus device
- A removable pen clip
- A piece of triange-shaped chalk
- A printed world map